Guide to Moving was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete the article.
- Delete fvw 09:16, 2004 Nov 8 (UTC)
- Delete. Does not belong here. jni 09:40, 8 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Wikibooks already has a better guide, so delete. Geogre 14:56, 8 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: When I wrote it, I didn't understand the difference between encyclopedic and article content, and was caught up in the excitement of moving. I wish there was someplace to merge anything relevant, but I can't find any so.. (sigh) --Chairboy 22:33, 8 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- It's perfectly understandable, and as a frequent moving victim, I sympathize. In the US bad movers now have free reign, as well. Should we take this as an author-blanking vote? If so, the article would go to speedy delete. Geogre 04:41, 9 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Transwiki? --Improv 21:17, 9 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Not really, as Wikibooks already has an article. The proper thing would be something like "tell the folks at Wikibooks to merge and redirect," but I don't think we can do that. Geogre 19:40, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. This is a how-to guide; non-encyclopedic. --Idont havaname 02:40, 13 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not an encyclopedia article. Paul August 19:41, Nov 13, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. This is not a how-to-pedia, but an encyclopedia. Bart133 21:11, 13 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.